- The Ninth International Conference on Innovation in Urban and Regional Planning aims at raising a comprehensive spectrum of new and interdependent problems showing a multidisciplinary character and extends the horizon over which the city growth strategies and regional development strategies are defined.
- This view calls into question not only technical or systemic issues, but heavily challenges societal and ethical aspects and assigns the needed research and innovation efforts, a new kind of responsibility.
- See Topics
, Call for Extended Abstract
- 14th - 15th September 2016
- Valentino Castle - Viale Mattioli 39, Turin
- New date 20th May 2016 - Deadline for Extended Abstract submission
- New date 10th June 2016 - Extended Abstract acceptance
- 1st July 2016 - Deadline for Early Registration
- 29th July 2016 - Deadline for Late Registration